Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 10:53:40 -0400

Anyone have trouble joints being extremely flexible?  Since going GF I've
lost 30 pounds, and now my joints are more loose than ever. This includes my
hips, lower back, and neck--which are causing me great pain if they get
stretched too far...and I can't help it when they get flexible because it
happens during the normal course of my day--doing things that one wouldn't
think would cause hyper extension.  It's wierd, and the hyper extension at
the cervical/neck/vertatrae area is very troubling--I feel like my joints
may just go the wrong way and never go back.

Like I said, wierd!