From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:05:10 EDT

Hi Members,

We hope to see quite a few of you at our meeting on April 20th at 7:30pm in
the Auditorium at Harrison Medical Center, 2520 Cherry Ave, Bremerton, WA.

Before the meeting, Foley's Pizza in the Sheridan Plaza on 724 Lebo Blvd.  in
Bremerton, across from Harrison Hospital, will be open and will have Gluten
Free pizzas with all the trimmings, salads and desserts available. This is a
good way to start the night and then come across the street to the Auditorium
in  the Hospital at 7:30pm for our meeting. If you have questions about the
restaurant, call Mona Foley at 360-373-7222. They have a gluten free menu for
your perusal.

At our meeting, hear Earl Ley, coordinator of the Bellevue Chapter of GIG,
speak of his adventures bicycling across the US on a gluten free diet and
promoting awareness of Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance. His adventures
about not only the endurance of bicycling but eating gluten free will be most
interesting. Please come and hear him and indulge in some gluten free treats and
we will be collecting yearly dues of $20 per family at the door.

Just another reminder to plan May 19th for the "Moving Feet Without Wheat"
event at Green Lake. Not only is it a fun walk (which you do not have to do)
but  the food fair afterward is well worth either $20 for a T-shirt and
admission or  just $5 for the Food Fair. The total proceeds go to the Gluten
Intolerance Group  and their programs, which are many and varied. I have
pre-registration forms and  also forms if you would like to get your friends and relatives
together to walk  with you. Prizes for groups or families are really great.
Admission to our  National Conference and possibly hotel rooms or entrance to our
wonderful kids  camp on Vashon Island are some of the wonderful prizes for
raising money to  sponsor a walking team.

We will talk more about it at our meeting on Friday, April 20th so I hope  to
see you all there.

If you have questions about our meeting, call or email me.

Thanks again,

Sue Eliot
Branch Managear
Bremerton Gluten Intolerance  Group
Telephone: 360 275-0171
Email: [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .