Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 09:31:35 EST

Bonefish Grill is a national chain and they have their Gluten-Free  menu
posted on line.  See _www.Bonefishgrill.com. _ (http://www.Bonefishgrill.com.
Last)    Last night I dined at  Bonefish Grill in Northbrook, IL. location and
had a wonderful dining experience. My husband was thrilled with his meal and I
thought mine was fabulous too.

When you ask for the Gluten Free menu, they give you the regular  menu with
the Gluten Free items labeled  GF. Over 70%of the items were  marked
Gluten-free, there is a notation on the bottom that the menu was reviewed  by a
dietician etc. You can see for yourself online.

What it is important for restaurants to realize, and  apparently Bonefish
Grill has, is that Celiac's have families and friends  that they go out to eat
with. It is good business for them to have a GF  menu.  As Celiacs, our strength
in numbers comes from the fact that  very few people dine out alone. So one
Celiac brings a table of four or five  with them. To the extent we want more
Gluten Free menus available to us on a  national level. We should approach
restaurant chains with this fact.  If  they take the time, expense, and effort to
accommodate us, we should also be  gracious guests at these restaurants so that
they do not perceive us as more  trouble than we are worth.

 It was a fantastic dining experience.

I have no financial interest in Bonefish Grill.
Diane  Smith