Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:51:07 EDT

Evidently they sell several products - the one I was inquiring about was
their crackers.  Check their website - revivalsoy.com.

Several people emailed me to say their products were gf and delicious but
also expensive.
Revival Soy is about $1.40 a day to use.  It has about 160 mg's of soy
isofavanoids(spelling) which is equal to at least 3 or 4 glasses of other
soy products. When you look at it like that it really doesn't cost a lot at
all.  You could cut the packets in 1/2 and still get 80 mg's which is much
more than the average american gets in soy products a day.  I use it
faithfully and so does my husband.