Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:06:59 -0500

I had a few responses,

2 or 3 people said to stay away, those ingredients must surely have
gluten

1 said she had asked the Flora people about it and was told that the oil
did NOT contain gluten. She has been taking it for a long enough while
with no effects.

I called them and left a message last week but have not heard back from
them yet.  They insist that you leave your full mailing address in teh
voice mail and I didn't. Maybe that's why, I don't know.   I explained
in the voice mail how concerned I was with gluten content and was very
anxious to hear back from them.

So far my decision to throw it out seems to be good for me :)

Thanks to those who responded,