From:
Cindy Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 11:50:09 EST

The following is a response from Liberty Richter Company.  Not terribly
convincing.  Has anyone ever had these noodles?...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I do not have information regarding Kame rice noodles, but I can tell you
that many Celiacs are able to eat Kame Rice Crackers.

Since there are different sensitivity levels associated with Celiac Sprue,
please be advised that this manufacturer produces many different items. We
can not say with certainty that there are no wheat based ingredients used in
other products within the factory. Although equipment is thoroughly cleaned,
there is always the chance of air borne contamination.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Regards,
Ann Adell
Liberty Richter