From:
Rush Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 06:24:46 -0800

Sorry it has taken me so long to report back to you about Vitamin E.With
christmas and being ill I havent had the energy to come back on.
Most of the people said that Vitamin E was GF that you just have to read
it before buying and to know your own body and its reactions.Everyone is
different,but the best way to take Vitamin E is on empty stomach half
hour before you eat.
VITAMIN E
GNC --Natural E
Naturemade--1-800-276-2878
Jamieson in cananda
Natural better then synthetic
Oil is better than dry
Dry E caps from Princeton Bio Ctr 609-924-8607
Carlson & Kirkland
Solgar Vitamins
Spring Valley (walmart)
Some GF E has soy and wheat
READ THE LABEL
Dry E dont contain soy
Twinlab
I hope this has helped..
Have a great HOLIDAY and Happy New Year!
jody
oregon