Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 07:19:14 -0400

20% Off all SmartList Software

Take 20% off when you buy our SmartList software. Just enter this coupon
code when placing your order:

SNWL2634552

Coupon expires April 15, 2010.

*************

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of software programs
which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items.

All information is verified directly with each manufacturer and we
include a "Comments" field to provide even more information. If you
can't find your favorite product in our list, just email us. We'll
research it for you and, if at all possible, include it in the next update.

VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR: Windows, Macs, SmartPhones, Palms, and
Blackberries. (A Canadian version of our food SmartList is also available.)
----

This Month's Mini-List: OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCTS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in March, 2010.

Aim Tartar Control Toothpaste
Mentadent Advanced Whitening Toothpaste
Pepsodent Tartar Control
American Whey
Slow SE tablets
Titralac Plus Antacid Tablets
Aspirin Free Anacin Tablets
Anacin Tablets or caplets - regular
Doan's Analgesic Caplets Extra Strength
Den-tek Toothache Kit
Blistex Lip Revitalizer
Den-tek Maximum Strength Toothache Relief
Alluna
Blistex Lip Balm - Berry
Designer Whey Natural Protein Powder - French Vanilla
Vicks Chloraseptic Lozenges -all
Poly-vi-sol Drops without Iron
Cepacol Sore Throat with Pain Relief Lozenges
Pepcid AC - Complete chewable mint tablets
Triaminic Nighttime Cold and Cough -liquid
Actifed Cold & Allergy Tablets
Contac-D Cold Decongestant