Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:47:03 -0500

We ate the Harvest Skillet at SDC, and my very sensitive DH did not have
a reaction.  The smoke flavoring in the ham is from charred wood, and so
even though they didn't have the ingredient book this time, I trusted my
memory from last trip, and he tried it.

I also saw what I think were the fried mixed potatoes two list members
mentioned, still available, at another restaurant.

If you want the kabobs from the wagonwheel restaurant, get there early,
because they run out.

Blessings,
Karen
Lamplight Hill educational resources
Email me to join our monthly specials email list!
The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not
protect you