From:
Beth Kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 12:39:31 -0800

Hi,

I would like to purchase an electric tortilla maker and have shopped on the internet a bit.  It seems that there are two that are the most commonly available....The Hamilton Beach and the Revel.  Can anyone let me know if you have either of these and how you like or perhaps dislike them.  The reviews on Amazon and other pages are so mixed that it is really not much help to me.

Thanks,
Beth
El Dorado Hills, CA