Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 20:20:35 -0500

I am considering going Dr. Green, but I'm wondering if it will just be a waste
of time and money for someone like me.  I'm sure I have a problem with wheat,
but I have had tests, including a biopsy that was reread by Dr. Green and I was
told I don't have celiac.  I still have stomach problems and I'm sure I have
problems with some other foods, such as milk.  I've spent years trying to figure
this all out on my own, but I'm ready to try to get help from a doctor, but I've
come back to the usual problem which has stopped me from going to doctors, which
is finding doctor who is a help.

So, my question is, does anyone who is like me have any opinion about Dr. Green?
I've been gluten free for about a year.  Is he likely to say that first thing I
need to do is eat gluten and do all the tests again?  If so, it will be a waste,
since I won't do it.  Is he a help if you don't have celiac but some other
problem with gluten, such as an intolerance or an allergy?  Or if you go to him
with stomach problems and he doesn't diagnose celiac does he dismiss your case
and act like everything is fine even though you still feel lousy (like other
doctors I've gone to)?

Cindy

*******
*******