From:
Mike Schwartzwalder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 23:26:08 -0400

Is there someone out there who has had success with the treatment of the skin
condition DH other than taking the drug Dapsone?  I take Atarax for the
itching and Lidex for the topical and have had little if any success.  I am
interested in some from of relief for the DH such as vitamins, health foods,
ect. I  adhere within reason to the "celiac diet".  My DH is chronic and it
seems to flare up during summer months or during high stress periods, such as
the kids home from school.

Does this ring a bell with any of you and what successes have you had?  And
what did you do to relieve the DH?

If someone has had some experience with Dapsone please characterize the risks
associated with this treatment.