From:
". biddle" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
. biddle
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:51:20 -0500

Hello All,

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned -- Dr. Peter Green from the Celiac
Disease Center at Columbia University was interviewed on WNYC radio last
Friday.  The interview is now set up for webcast on the WNYC website.  Dr.
Green was interviewed on The Leonard Lopate Show.  When we lived in NYC my
wife used to be a producer on the show, which is how we found out about it.

As of this morning, this link (below) worked to take you to the page where
you can listen to the 16 minute streaming interview.  It would be a great
link to pass on to those reluctant family members who really need to learn
more about celiac disease... and get tested.  A short, basic interview but
very concise with some great bits of information.  There is also a reference
to the GF/CF diet as it relates to autism, for those of you who are
interested.

http://www.wnyc.org/shows/lopate/episodes/03252005

Scroll down the page to find the celiac segment and click on the "Listen"
button.

All Best,
Chris in MA