From:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 17:44:15 -0500

'Cause You're Special! Gluten Free Foods  -  August 2007
======================================
www.causeyourespecial.com

What's New
=========
~ We are offering free domestic shipping on orders over $75.00.  ~
~ Back by popular demand!  Our English Scone mix is now available for a
limited time. ~
~ Smaller case sizes.  Save 10% when purchasing a case of 6 mixes.  ~
~ Heartland Healing Herbs "Sprue Brew" Herbal Tea. A gluten free herbal
combination made specifically for those with celiac disease. ~
~ Old Fashioned Lemonade Mix.  Made with real lemons. No preservatives or
additives.  Mix makes 1 gallon of refreshing natural gourmet lemonade.

Special Prices
==========
~  Treat yourself to a slice of our Rich Chocolate Cake.  Made with natural
cocoa powder processed in
the USA.  Reg. Price is 4.29, now on sale for $3.99.

 ~ Our top selling Hearty Pancake and Waffle mix is specially priced this
summer. A great traditional breakfast
food with a smooth texture.  Makes 36 four inch pancakes or 18 waffles for
$4.99.

~ All sizes of our Xanthan Gum are 25% off while supplies last.  Pure food
grade xanthan gum made in the USA by Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).

~ For a limited time our micro-fine ground White Rice Flour is 25% off.
2.5lbs. for $3.74.

~ Save 10% on Hoffners Gluten Free Bread Crumbs. On sale for $3.59 a jar.

Also Available on Our Website
=====================
In addition to our gourmet baking mixes, we have gluten free pastas, ready
to eat cookies, gluten free flours, baking ingredients including vanilla,
baking powder, starches, cream of tartar and xanthan gum, cocoa powder,
DariFree milk substitute, bread crumbs, gravy mixes, herbal tea, books and
recipes.

* All 'Cause You're Special! products are gluten, wheat and dairy/casein
free. All of our mixes are manufactured in a dedicated facility free of
these allergens.  Our air-tight, moisture proof, foil lined bags ensure the
quality and freshness that you expect in a gourmet product without the use
of unwanted preservatives.  Our all natural, easy to prepare mixes have an
18 to 24 month shelf life!

**Shop for 'Cause You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Mixes on
our website www.causeyourespecial.com or from many other popular online
stores featuring Gourmet Gluten Free products.  You can also find 'Cause
You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free, Dairy/Casein-Free Mixes at food
retailers nationwide.

** To our Customers:  Thank you for your business and your support!  As
always, we value your feedback and are constantly using it to provide you
with great tasting food, affordable prices and the best customer service
possible.

'Cause You're Special, Inc.
http://www.CauseYoureSpecial.com
Toll Free Phone: 866-NO WHEAT (866-669-4328)
Fax: (603) 754-0245

*******
*******