From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:21:25 EST

Literally just got back from New Orleans...a trip orchestrated by Bob & Ruth
Levy.

Fantastic time. They did a great job selecting an elegant hotel, famous
restaurants, and varied sight-seeing offerings....including enough time to
just do our thing.

Until this trip, our first with Bob & Ruth's, I didn't realize how much I
missed going into a restaurant and ordering a meal...without having to grill
the staff (no pun intended) about ingredients and preparations. Due to the
hard work and thorough planning that Bob & Ruth do, the stress that usually
would accompany dining out, especially in new places...was gone....allowing
us to relax and enjoy. For me, that, as well as being in the company of
wonderful people who understand the disorder, is what sets Bob & Ruth's trips
apart from ordinary travel tours. It was well worth it, and I wouldn't
hestitate to join them again.

Linda Goldkrantz