Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:15:12 -0700

I sent a letter to the editor of the Mayo Clinic HealthQuest newsletter
suggesting an article on Celiac Disease.  The response was positive (see
below). Various insurance companies and health agencies put out
newsletters, as well.  Let's inundate them with requests and maybe we'll
see more coverage on their end, too.

Nina
Celiac Support of Phoenix

>January 30, 2001
>
>Nina Spitzer
>Celiac Support of Phoenix
>
>Greetings, Nina:
>
>Thanks for suggesting that Mayo Clinic HealthQuest newsletter write a story
>on celiac disease.  I've talked it over with our medical editors, and they
>agree this is a good story idea.
>
>It's a topic I'm somewhat familiar with because my son was tested for it
>when he was a baby.  I did not realize how common it is, however.  It's a
>good educational topic for our readership.
>
>My thanks!
>
>Paula Marlow
>Managing Editor
>Mayo Clinic HealthQuest newsletter