From:
Clan Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:47:51 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON CHRISTMAS SALE

You can already buy our gluten free drug SmartList database for 1/2 price when you buy it in combination with our food SmartList. That's a good deal...but, between now and Christmas, you can SAVE EVEN MORE!

Our gift to you will be an extra three months added to your one year subscription.

This sale applies to the following gluten-free databases:

Food SmartList subscription for PC - $49.95
Drug SmartList subscription for PC - $49.95
Food/Drug Combo subscription for PC - $74.90
Food SmartList subscription for Palm Handhelds - $59.95
Drug SmartList subscription for Palm Handhelds - $59.95
Food/Drug Combo subscription for Palm Handhelds - $89.90
Food SmartList subscription for Pocket PCs - $59.95

Sale ends December 25, 2003

TO ORDER: http://www.clanthompson.com/celiacsite/prod_catalog.html