From:
Helen Aqua <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:24:26 -0800

Dear Listmates,

After the first posting about Ikea having gluten free products I  drove over
to the Ikea in Richmond (right next to Vancouver, BC) and there they were! and
I concur - Yumm!! My only regret is that although they sell the whole product
in their grocery store area, upstairs in their cafeteria they serve the gluten
free products as single slices, but don't have them labelled, nor would I know
how they had been handled. And despite my usual response to mention it,
I haven't yet....

Helen