From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 08:29:16 -0400

I was very impressed with this article and the initiative of Marine
Keegan at age 16.
You can read the article at
http://snipurl.com/w02g

I checked and the sandcastle fundraiser is for the CD support group at
Children's Hospital of Boston.

I am planning to send a small donation. I'm not affiliated with the
group in any way but if even a few people send $1 (or more) it would
great support for an industrius teen.

I found the contact contact address is:

Marina Keegan
Celiac Support Group