From:
Nancy Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 13:15:51 -0400

At Against The Grain Gourmet, we have been working hard all summer to make
our products more available to customers.  Our products can now be found at
nearly 100 stores in New England and the northeast.  These stores are listed
on our website www.againstthegraingourmet.com

We also take seriously our commitment to support our local community and the
greater celiac community:

One hundred and seventy campers and staff members at Camp
Aldersgate/Camp Celiac in Scituate, RI dined on pizzas made with 12-inch
pizza shells donated by Against The Grain Gourmet at their August 12-17th
camp.  Speaking of pizza shells, check out these great pictures of a mouth-
watering pizza using our shells  (posted by ‘edgeyveggie’ on the The Online
Vegetarian and Vegan Celiac Disease Community.)
http://www.vegiac.com/forums/showthread.php?p=634

Over the past six months we have donated hundreds of cases of rolls and
baguettes to local soup kitchens in southern VT and NH.  In addition to celiac
and wheat intolerant clients, our breads are particularly popular with elderly
and diabetic clients because our breads are sugar free, high in calcium and
protein, and relatively low in carbs.

Several Against The Grain Gourmet upcoming events may be of interest:

In the Boston Area:
Demonstration and Lecture at Swampscott Whole Foods
Monday October 22
The Chemistry of Gluten Free Baking: the How’s and Why’s Explained
If you are interested in attending, sign up early at Whole Foods Swampscott,
MA for this event since the last one at Whole Foods Hadley, MA had a waiting
list.
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/calendars/SWA.html

NYC and Surrounding Areas:
We will be sampling our products at The 2007 Colin Leslie Walk for Celiac
Disease Vendor Fair on October 14.  This is an amazing event organized by a
15 year old to benefit the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University.  WAY
TO GO COLIN!!!
http://www.colinlesliewalkforceliacdisease.org/index.html

For Retailers and Distributors:
Once again, we will be exhibiting at the the Natural Foods Expo East show on
Sept 27th- 29th in Baltimore, Maryland.  Please stop by to sample our ”real-
tasting,” naturally gluten free bread products at Booth 2906:
http://expoeast.a2zinc.net/expoeast2007/public/Booth.aspx?
IndexInList=6&FromPage=ExhibitorSearch.aspx&BoothID=15706 )

Please visit our  Blog for Against The Grain Gourmet’s News and Events for
September:
www.againstthegraingourmet.blogspot.com

*******
*******