From:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:16:26 -0500

Hello Friends. Three announcements today: (1) The Gluten-Free Cooking Club
in Phoenix, AZ is holding classes in March Oodles of Noodles, Flour
Tortillas, and in April for Deep Fat Frying and Pizzas. You can reach us
at www.glutenfreecookingclub.com or 602.485.8751.
(2) Our website book special includes two FREE issues of Rise 'N Shine, a
Cooking/Baking/Lifestyle newsletter, plus FREE emery boards, and FREE
recipe for Boston Brown Bread when you purchase the Delicious Gluten-Free
Bread book along with the What No Wheat Book. Visit us at
www.whatnowheat.com.
(3) You may also subscribe to our FREE internet newsletter called the
Gluten-Free e-News - headline news, with bites of clickable information.
To receive your subscription, e-mail us at [log in to unmask] Type
subscribe in the Subject line. In the body of the e-mail, type your first
name, your e-mail address and your city and state. You can also subscribe
by visiting www.glutenfreegroup.com.
May the month of May find you all happy, healthy and wealthy. LynnRae
www.lynnrae.com