From:
Sarah Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2013 21:17:31 -0500

I was so pleased to have several responses!

You can eat GF at any of the Taverns in the Colonial Village if you call ahead and let them know when you make reservations.

The restaurant Food For Thought was well recommended by most who wrote.  Their website makes it look very easy to eat there.
Also recommended:  The Cheese Shop (GF bagels and bread available), The Fat Canary (fine dining by same owners), Second Street Bistro, and Zpizza (GF pizza crust available).

Also suggested: glutenfreetravelsite.com or their app called Dine Gluten Free

It also works to google Gluten Free Meals in Williamsburg

All great suggestions which I certainly appreciate.  Thanks to all!
If I have more to add after our trip I will do so.

Sarah
*******
*******