From:
GlutenFree Raleigh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GlutenFree Raleigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 12:51:10 -0400

All,
Earlier this year, I created The Gluten Free City Guide (
http://glutenfreecityguide.blogspot.com/).

The custom google map includes placemarks on numerous cities throughout the
USA & Canada. Placemarks have been added to cities where Celiac Disease
Support Group Web sites and/or Gluten Free Blogs specifically about those
cities exist. Find a city you want more Gluten Free information on and
simply click it's placemark. Use the Gluten Free City Guide map to help with
traveling to unfamiliar cities or to learn more about your city.
I'd love to hear from folks who blog or author a support group web site for
a particular city/area so I can get you added.

I have no ads on the blog and make no money from this, it's just designed to
be a useful resource for people traveling around the USA or for new GF folks
to learn about their own city/state.  It's only as useful as the content
provided and updated.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you would like your
blog/web site added for a particular city.

-Zach
Gluten Free Raleigh Blog
http://glutenfreeraleigh.blogspot.com/