From:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:33:43 -0400

Fall has arrived and there is a lot to do outside in the beautiful
weather.

In the latest issue of Gluten-Free Living you'll find many ideas for
tasty sandwiches that are convenient to pack and take to football
tailgate parties, soccer sidelines and autumn picnics. Cook book author
Jackie Mallorca will make your mouth water with her innovative and
delicious recipes.

Gluten-Free Living is the only national health magazine completely
devoted to the gluten-free lifestyle.

In this issue you will also find out why your gluten-free food might be
lacking in important nutrients. As part of our continuing coverage of
healthy gluten-free eating, dietitian Tricia Thompson writes about the
lack of enrichment in gluten-free foods and what you can do about it.

Gluten-Free Living's labeling expert, Amy Ratner, explains why you are
seeing so many confusing labels on the food you buy. You'll learn what
the package statement "may contain" really means and how it might
influence your buying choices.

We also take a close look at flavoring in yogurt. We'll tell you why
some well-known brands say their products are not "gluten safe." You'll
find out whether you have to worry about flavoring in yogurt.

And there is much more. Find out how two books can help you easily
travel and eat out on the gluten-free diet. We'll also answer your
questions about other ingredients, keep you up-to-date on gluten-free
news, and tell you about exciting new products.

Meanwhile, we are hard at work on the winter magazine.

In it you will get the facts to clear up myths about tricky food
ingredients. We take on the issue of fat in the gluten-free diet in our
important nutrition series. And we'll give you our picks for the best
gluten-free products to hit the shelves in 2007.

Don't miss out, subscribe today. Go to www.glutenfreeliving.com.
Gluten-Free Living
560 Warburton Ave.
2nd floor