From:
Silver DarkSky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:49:33 EDT

My Flex Plan, Cafeteria Plan told me, yes, go ahead and submit my food
receipts and I would be reimbursed.  Three different people said yes on three
occasions between May and July 2002.

My husband elected to put 100 dollars each month into the plan to cover
expenses.

The head supervisor is quoting tax law the law that applies to us when we
save our receipts and subtract the amount for a regular loaf of brad from a
gluten free loaf, and the issue of deducting weight loss products, etc.  And
they intend to deny the claims anyway.

By my reasoning, if they are going to hold the tax status and rules to my
submission and deny them any way, why do they cover my skelaxin prescription?
 And my contact lens solutions?  Why don't they insist on having me submit
them to Uncle Sam as tax deductions?

Any help?

Blessed Be!
Rev. Silver DarkSky ULC