Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:12:27 -0500

Listmates:  Before being diagnosed, has anyone had A-typical thyroid
nodules, or cervical cysts?  I pushed my daughter into getting tested as I
think these things are showing up as such because of celiac disease?  Any
thoughts?   Also, if she comes back with no celiac genes, should my
grandchildren be tested?  Can it skip a generation?
Thank you all so much.  Don't know what I would have done without you kind
people..  Susan