Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:17:43 EDT

Hi all,

I have had a number of inquirys/emails related to my post on Dynasty Hoisin
and plum sauces.  I have also received a letter from JFC International.
Here's the update:

From JFC...They wrote and again stated that their GF products are plum sauce,
hoisin sauce, maifun rice stick noodles and saifun bean thread noodles.  They
also provided the names of some retailers in the Philly area.  (email me if
you are in Philly and would like those names).  They also provided a mail
order list.  The sauces cost $1.80 each and the shipping is $4.95 for up to
$10 with an increase of $1 for each additional ten dollar increment.  If you
want a mail order list - write them at:

Consumer Services Department, JFC International Inc., PO Box 7251, San
Francisco, CA 94120.

Other Comments:

"I also got confirmation a few months ago from the company rep that KaMe
Hoisin Sauce is GF.  Also, the Thai Kitchen rep told me that their Plum
Sauce is GF."

Hope this helps
Jo