From:
Dianne Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 21:46:22 -0700

Several months ago someone sent me a e-mail concerning a woman doctor
who specialize in cd who lives in Roswell, Georgia, I heard her speak at
the conference in Atlanta this past year. My problem is my son who lives
in Atlanta, who has all the symptoms of cd and has been very sick for
the last few months. He saw my doctor who is a internist in Sumter, SC
while he was visiting. He was able to give him something to help with
his stomach, nerves and his sleep for right now. But told him it would
be hard to treat him with him living so far away. That he really need to
be under a good doctor cares now. He is being on my diet and it helps
some, but is still having allot of problems. If that person could please
notify me again the name of that doctor and how to get in touch with
her. The woman who e-mail me said that was her doctor.

Thanks for any information as soon as possible.

Dianne Kolb