From:
DWeisert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 23:56:24 EST

Hello out there.
This is my first request for information.  About three weeks ago my right foot
would feel as if it were on a warm tile or heating pad.  This doesn't last
long but happens 6 to 10 times a day.  Have gone through many various
sensations which usually last several months and disappear but this is new.
Only signed onto the list  in Dec. and then ignored the computer for the
holidays.  When I got back on-line I couldn't believe the tremendous amount of
info.  Read, deleted and printed for two days.  One requested info on "hot
feet", which I have never heard of prior to this.  Am wondering if my warm
foot could be the beginning of such a condition.  Do the feet really get hot?
How far does it advance?  What are the possible causes?  Is the condition
related to anything specific?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Also saw a request on how to get to the archives but no reply.  With so many,
I may have missed it. but would like to visit them.

Thank you for any help.
DWeisert /Maryland