From:
Joan Tuckey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 08:52:30 -0600

I recently received this letter and have asked the author's permission
to post it to the celiac list. Teri needs help. She is in the State of
Washington. Would people near her please write to her at

I have given her the list of associations in Washington state found at
www.celiac.com, and told her how to join the list, but I really think
she needs some one on one with someone near her. Thanks.

"My name is Teri Ann Daniels.  I have just been diagnosed with celiac
disease.  I am overwhelmed with information on the computer but have had no
luck finding a celiac association in the state of Washington.  I live in
Everett.  I just moved here and I don't know anyone.  I was hoping to find a
support group or a dietitian who is familiar with my disease.  So far I have
found neither.  I think this is the closest I have found to my location.  Is
this correct and can you please help me with any information that you can.
At this point I don't know where to shop, a doctor that is familiar with this
disease, or for that matter anyone who has even heard of this disease.
Please help me if you can.  Teri" --

Joan Tuckey, Edmonton, AB
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://come.to/joansplace