From:
rick & christie schroeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:26:03 -0700

I visited with Dr. Cynthia Rudert, an Atlanta, Georgia
gastroenterologist, via the phone today. She is a strong voice in the
medical world about celiac sprue, with much of her practice devoted to
diagnosing and helping people with this disease. She speaks at
conferences all over the country. In my conversation with her today, she
requested that I ask all of you on this list whether you know of anyone
connected with TV shows such as Oprah, 20-20 or Dateline. She would like
to get on one of these programs in order to spread the word about the
high prevelance of this disease, which so often goes undiagnosed.

To have a physician request that they do a spot on one of these shows
would probably have more clout with producers than just the general
public suggesting it.

Any ideas?

Christie in TX