From:
Pattie Reagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pattie Reagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2017 15:16:02 -0500

Sorry this is so late, here is my summary of responses regarding Richmond, VA:

1.     1.  Thereis a Mellow Mushroom relatively close by.  Burger Bach is also relatively close by andthey serve incredible burgers. (their GF bun is from UDI’s so it is dry and notgreat, but the innards are delicious)

2.      2. We visitedRichmond last year and found a few really great places:
For fun/casual:The Daily Kitchen and Bar.  It is right in the middle of Cary Town and hasgf markings on the menu.
For Mexican: TioPablo.  The entire place is gluten free! They only use corn tortillas. This place is almost too casual: communal tables and wooden floors. and I know you said nothing fancy, but Heritage is an amazing place andit mostly gf.

3.    3.   Put the exact address into http://findmeglutenfree.com/

4.     4.   We have manyreviews for the Richmond, VA area on our website, GlutenFreeTravelSite ( https://glutenfreetravelsite.com ). Simplygo to our Search/Mapping page ( https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/maps/map-locator.php )and enter a town or zip code into the Search Box. You'll get a list ofrestaurants that have been reviewed. Click on any restaurant to see ithighlighted on the map and to link to the user-submitted review.   We also have an APP -- free and availablefor either iPhone or Android -- called DINE GLUTEN FREE. It enables you toaccess the reviews and other helpful information on our site when you'reon-the-go. Here's a link to a page on our site with more information:   http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php.  Please let me know if you have anyquestions. And please "pay it forward" and share any otherGF-friendly places you find  -- where you live or wherever you travel --by submitting reviews to our site ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/submit.php ).It will benefit the thousands of other people searching our site for guidanceon safe GF dining.

5.     5.  Whenwe're in Richmond my wife and I enjoy gf sandwiches at The Urban Farmhouse,1217 East Cary Street.

There was a place across the street from the Hampton Inn Downtown that had GF options and which I enjoyed:  Capital Ale House on East Main Street between S6th and S7th.

Pattie