From:
Miki Tracey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 17:53:12 -0400

There's this great ice-cream parlor by my office.  They read me the
ingredients label for their ice-cream (yay)

They use extracts of flavors (vanilla, etc) Do people react to gluten in
alcohol extracts or is that another myth.

They use Carob Bean Gum (and Xanthan gum, which i know is ok).  Any
reason why i might not want Carob Bean Gum?

(every other ingredient other than Soy Lecithin was a milk product..one
thing i'm not is lactose intolerant)