Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 22:54:15 -0500

Thanks to those who responded.

One stated that " CSA/USA commercial food products lists Orville R's
Butter - regular & mini, Caramel - regular & mini, Apple Cinnamon -
mini, and Honey Nut - mini, as GF. It does not list the peanut butter &
caramel at all. TCCSSG also has the same items listed, and missing" and
that "Quaker peanut butter RICE cakes are listed in CSA/USA as GF".

Another stated "They are Gf. We eat them all the time. The only ones
that aren't GF are the cheese ones: White Cheddar, nacho and one other
cheese one. We eat the caramel peanut and chocolate ones all the time!
Yum! Enjoy!"

And one provided this info: Orville Redenbacher 1- 714-680-1000 in the
US. Orville Redenbacher is a subsidiary of Hunt-Wesson. I did try to
call them but only managed to run up my phone bill and never did get to
speak to someone.

Again, thanks to you all.

Pat