From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 17:40:06 -0400

I wish I didn't have to do this every time I send a recipe, but some folks are getting gibberish, so here's the recipe again.  If you have any other questions, email [log in to unmask] of Katz  Gluten-free.    Not me.

three quarter cup white rice flour
three quarter cup tapioca starch
one half cup sorghum flour
one half tsp salt
one half tsp xanthan gum
Combine in a bag or bowl.
Wet ingredients: 3 eggs, one tsp oil, and one tbs water.
Lightly beat wet ingredients, then add dry Ingredients. Knead by hand until soft dough is formed.

The filling is one half pound farmer cheese, three tbs sugar, one teaspoon vanilla sugar, and one egg.
Roll out dough very thin, and cut into 3” Squares (or use a Dumpling Mold Shaper for a different shape). Place tsp of filling in center and fold into triangle shape.

Place into pot of boiling water let boil for approx. 20 Min.

Serving Suggestion

Katz's recommendation:  Brown Katz Gluten Free bread crumbs with sugar, butter or oil in frying pan. Coat Dumplings (Keplech) with crumbs, and serve warm (if out of Katz bread crumbs you can make crumbs with any Katz gluten free bread, white bread is best).

Signing off. Thunderstorms in area. (south NJ).   I hope all of you are well and safe.

Thank you.

Lin