From:
Shelia Cafferty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:46:12 -0400

Hello everyone.? Just wanted to let you all know we are having a Gluten Free Pancake Brunch at St. Mark's United Methodist Church on August 29th, 2009, 10am-Noon.? Address for the church is at 4780 E. 126th St. Carmel ?IN. 46033.

If you are interested in attending please contact me, Shelia Cafferty @ [log in to unmask] and I will email you out a flyer.? The pancakes will be prepared on dedicated griddles and there will be many dairy free options.?You must RSVP by check by August 15th.? Cost is $12.00 for Adults and $6.00 for children 10 and under.

Menu consists of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and fruit toppings of blueberries and strawberries, whipped cream (dairy), maple syrup and butter (dairy free and regular will be available).

Beverages are coffee (reg. and decaf.), orange juice and water.

?

Thank You,

Shelia Cafferty

?