From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 09:36:55 -0500

I know that this has been posted to the Celiac list before, but I urge
you to follow the link and vote daily if you believe that ICORS fits
the bill for this award.

L-Soft's LISTSERV Choice Awards is a worldwide recognition program for
email list communication excellence. Now in its fourth year, the
LISTSERV Choice Awards honor the most successful, beneficial and
exemplary usage of email lists. All types of lists are eligible to
participate, including newsletters, discussion lists, announcement
lists and email marketing campaigns, provided that LISTSERV or
LISTSERV Maestro technology are used.

ICORS is a non-profit, all volunteer, 501(c)(3) charity dedicated to
assisting individuals and groups, which offer support, information and
community to people in need of services for disabilities, family
issues, health issues and other similar areas. ICORS offers its
clients technical assistance and services, including Internet
services. Described as providing support to more than 100 list owners,
who have in turn helped thousands of subscribers in the three years
the list has been operating."

I am the beneficiary of the wealth of information available on ICORS
lists on a daily basis through 3 different lists and show my gratitude
by voting daily.

  http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp

Sherene