Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 12:10:59 -0500

In looking for snacks for my son that won't give him cramps, I came
across all of the different brands of popcorn cakes (he hates rice cakes
and I can't say that I blame him).The flavor of choice is, no surprise,
the caramel corn flavor.  Well, according to Quaker Oats, they still
don't publish a list because of the possibility of cross-contamination.
The corn cakes, however, are all GF *except* the bananna nut flavor (no
big loss - I tried some and they weren't all that good).  We've been
trying out the Quaker Caramel Corn cakes and they are definitely a big
hit with no signs of reaction (yet).  I'm checking on the popcorn cakes
from Orville Reddenbacher but, since they don't publish a number on
their packages, it's taking a little longer.  Just thought you'd all
like to know what we found out!

Enjoy!

KJB