From:
Marcy Thorner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 13:15:14 EDT

My daughter Alix, aged 15-next-week and celiac since at 2 years, spent last
week visiting my sister, who lives outside of Denver, CO. They reported really
 superior gluten-free restaurant experiences at Abrusci's in Wheat Ridge (
see _http://www.geocities.com/csadenver17/dining.html_
(http://www.geocities.com/csadenver17/dining.html) ),  where they offered her gluten-free BREAD while
waiting, GF fried calamari, GF  cheese-stuffed raviolis--and all excellent.

A second excellent experience was at Deby's GF cafe.

In both cases, the help appeared to understand GF choices and needs, and
Alix ate with a lot of confidence (and evidently enough for several meals!). She
said the ravioli was amazing. She even had dessert there, though I can't
recall  now what it was, but I know she was very enthusiastic.

If you live in or get to the Denver area, be sure to check them out.
Marcy in MD