From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 09:30:12 -0400

My link yesterday evidently failed to open correctly. I'll look for it later.

There's a bakery in Philly that is  supplying colleges, events, hospitals, etc. with gf food.

Sorry the link reverted back to their main page. I'll have to search for it. Philly.com for it, because I'm getting the general news now, too.

Sent from my iPhone