From:
Prima Provisions Co. <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:40:19 -0400

Enjoy your summer picnics and cook-outs with Chebe buns for you hamburgers
and hot dogs!

OUR NO-FRILLS SELECTION OF CHEBE BREAD MIX IS ON SALE THROUGH JULY 31!

The no-frills, bulk packaging of Chebe Bread mix is a great selection for
those that like to order in bulk and save.  The total amount of mix is the
same as that in the Buyer's Club, 48-pack selection, but since we pack it in
fewer bags and in a no-frills way, you save.  And now through July 31st you
will save an additional $9.00 off our normal price.  Go to
www.chebe.com/order.htm to place your order for this, or for other
quantities.

Here is what one of our customers recently said about Chebe Bread:

"A friend of mine called me to tell me she'd seen an article in the Chicago
Sun Times newspaper.  I immediately found Chebe on the Internet, ordered
your great bread and I'm in heaven!!!!     I have celiac disease and have
not really found a "bread product" that I like until now!  Thanks so much -
and I'm telling all my friends!"     -- J. Reinking

Chebe Bread mix can be used to make so many delicious bread products:

  --  Use it for your main meal by creating quick and easy dough for pizzas
and calzones.

  --  Use it for lunch by making tasty sandwich buns.

  --  Use it as a sweet bread by replacing the cheese with sugar and making
a sweet roll, turnover, or pie.

  --  Or use it as an appetizer or side dish by making pigs-in-a-blanket and
countless flavors of rolls or bread sticks.

Both kids and adults love it, as well as those in your family or group that
are not gluten intolerant.

Please visit us at www.chebe.com to take a closer look.  You may place your
order from our website or by phone at 1-800-217-9510, or you may print out a
form from our website to mail it to us.  We hope to see you at chebe.com!

Sincerely,
Prima Provisions Co.
www.chebe.com