From:
Rodney Fife <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney Fife <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 02:33:09 -0400

Have you had the horrible feeling of buying a bad gluten free product? Are you looking for the best products on the market?

The Gluten Free Consumer will help you with these problems.  www.gfconsumer.com

We operate using a review team made up of individuals with Celiac Disease or Gluten Intolerance.  This team reviews products from manufactures on a regular basis.  They grade the product on things like ease of use, taste and texture and price. The most important question they ask themselves is if they would buy it and serve it to their families. If a product passes the test they are given our seal of approval. You can see this seal at http://www.gfconsumer.com/seal_of_approval . We also place a review in our magazine.

In every issue there are reviews, recipes and coupons. Every issue has articles on how to live a Gluten Free Lifestyle.

April we are focusing on Autism. We have a couple of articles on how a gluten free lifestyle can be beneficial to those with Autism.  Since April is the Autism Awareness Month The Gluten Free Consumer is donating 5 dollars for every year subscription it sells to The Autism Research Institute for Autism Research.

Feel free to check us out at www.gfconsumer.com or our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheGlutenFreeConsumer