From:
Maureen Jaques <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 21:00:32 -0400

I recently received a letter from Lipton's of Canada to list their GF products:

Lawry's: Seasoned Salt, Lemon Pepper, Seasoned Pepper
Lipton Drink Crystals: All varieties
Lipton Regular Soup Mixes: Onion, Onion-Mushroom, 7 vegetable (potato starch)
Lipton Cup-A-Soup: Onion (corn starch)

Lipton Side Dishes:
Potato & Sauce: Au Gratin, Scalloped, Sour Cream & Chives, Cheddar & Sour
Cream, Cheddar & Bacon

Rice & Sauce: Following varieties only: Asian Creations Cantonese Beef &
Oriental Pilaf, New & Improved varieties (without vermicelli)

Margarine: All brands (Becel, Blue Bonnet, Country Crock, Fleischmen's,
Golden Girl, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Imperial, Monarch, Monarch
Spreads.

MexiCasa: Salsa, Jalapeno Peppers, Nacho Cheese Sauce Mix (modified corn
starch), MexiCasa Shells (corn flour)

OXO products: Packets and Liquid (modified corn starch)
                          OXO CUBES ARE NOT GLUTEN-FREE

Ragu Pasta Sauces: All varieties

Tea: Red Rose, Salada, Blue Ribbon, PG Tips, Lipton Herb Tea.

If you need to know more they can be reached at 1-800-565-7273. They were
very nice to talk to. They recommend that always checking the ingredient
declaration, as formulations may change from time to time.