From:
Hilary Shughart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hilary Shughart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:10:16 -0500

I was curious about these natural alternatives to commercial sports drinks. They have many versions, including vitamin waters, smartwaters, and fruit waters. I am pleased to know that all are gluten free.

hello Hilary,

thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding glacéau vitaminwater.

while we do not divulge our vendor sources, we do guarantee that all of our vitamins are free of artificial colors, flavors or additives, and are wheat, gluten and lactose-free.  additionally, none of our ingredients are derived from or tested on animals.

please feel free to contact me if i can assist you further.

sincerely,
haley
consumer relations representative
glacéau