From:
Leslie Granson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leslie Granson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1904 14:22:49 -0500

We are planning a trip to Anna Maria Island, Florida in mid-December.  Are
there any good restaurant choices on the island or on Long Boat Key or even
Sarasota that can be recommended?  Is the little health food store on Anna
Maria still there?  We know the island well, but haven't been there in about
3 years and wonder about new places or tried and true.  The only place that
we know that is still there on the island is Sign of the Mermaid.  We will
have a full kitchen in the house where we'll be staying and will be cooking
in too, but would like some dinner choices out, if possible.   Any help
would be greatly appreciated..........thanks in advance,  Leslie/Ga.