From:
Jason Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 15:10:14 +0100

Hello,

I am travelling to Singapore next week for a fortnight, and then on to
Australia for a week. I will be flying with Singapore airlines for the first
flight (the second hasn't been booked yet).

This is the first time that I have travelled so far since being diagnosed
with CD. I'll be working in Singapore and want to make a good impression,
which might be difficult if I accidentally eat gluten.

Does anybody have any information about Singapore, Australia or Singapore
airlines, or any experiences (good or bad) that might help me out?

Thanks in advance
Jason UK