Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:30:37 EDT

We have received a letter from the Univ of Maryland Center for Celiac Research
thanking donors but saying they need a great deal more support from all of us.
This is a first rate program which deserves a great deal of support. As the
parents of a Celiac daughter, we were glad to send a donation, as did our
oldest son.  We consider ourselves to be in debt to the Center, since they
tested us and all four children, as part of their study.  This kind of work is
enormously time consuming and labor intensive, and that means money!

We are not connected with the Center, but had the pleasure of hearing Dr.
Fasano speak here in Chicago.  His knowledge of Celiac disease and his drive
to improve diagnostic practices were inspiring.    We are all fortunate to
have someone like this working to improve our health and lives.

Won't you please send a donation?  Send to:

UM Foundation, Inc. Center for Celiac Research
Attention: Pamela King, Director of External Affairs
University of Maryland School of Medicine
700 West Lombard St. - 2nd Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201

Pam can be reached at [log in to unmask]  or 410/706-2715

Jane and Todd Davis