From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:10:34 -0500

Please help if you can...

I have always used a gas, or before I moved, a convection oven.  Now I
have a straight electric oven and I am having problems with my baked
goods.  I put breads and cakes in the oven according to the directions
and they look great (full and plump) when I take them out, but then they
flatten out.  They are not completely sinking, and not all just in the
middle, but an overall flattening of the entire top.

It's like watching a tire go flat.

So, what can I do to keep this from happening?

Sincerely,
Lynda Swink
(Tennessee Valley, North Alabama - if this elevation has anything to do
with it.)

P.S. I will summarize

*******
*******