From:
Karen Cockrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:56:57 -0400

Having received an email from a friend regarding the GF travel  site, I
read an article about California Pizza Kitchen.  Had never heard of  it, but
looked it up and found there was one just down the street from the RV  park
where we are spending the winter.  We went there for dinner last night  and it
was great!!  Best GF pizza I've had so far.  They only have 3  different GF
pizzas, BBQ chicken, pepperoni and margherita (sp?).  Being  old school, I
ordered the pepperoni.  It was so good.  The manager  herself delivered my
pizza to me.  Wait staff was very knowledgeable and  attentive.  Price was
reasonable and the place itself is lovely.  We  will be going back.  My non
celiac husband said his pizza was also one of  the best he'd ever had.  So if
you have a California Pizza Kitchen in   your area, give it a try.  You
won't be sorry.

Karen in AZ
but home is where we park it

*******