From:
Patricia Onstott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:02:10 -0500

Howdy:

I spoke with a representative at Hershey's today about their
candies--specifically Chocolate Kisses and Super Bubble.  Super Bubble's
ingredients were all okay.  Chocolate Kisses sounded okay exxcept they do
contain lecithen.  Is this a problem ingredient?

I also asked about dusting of the conveyer lines.  They do NOT dust any of
their lines.  She said if they were to dust the lines, they would add this as
an ingredient.

If you would want to speak with them, their number is 800-468-1714.

I would appreciate your comments about the lecithen...

Pat Onstott
TAEX Human Resources,  M.S. 2248
Phone:  (409) 845-7802
FAX:  (409) 458-1046